Whatever your reason for coming to the United Kingdom, an immigration solicitor can help you decipher the Immigration Rules and Home Office guidance on immigration.

Visa routes to the United Kingdom are extensive and can be complex. Where more than one option applies to you, it is often difficult to know which is best for your situation and needs.

It is important that you have a clear understanding of what is required by the Home Office to grant a UK visa whether you are looking to come to the UK from overseas, or whether you are already here and need to extend your stay.

You can apply for a visa for the UK if you want to come to the UK:

  • as a visitor, to visit family or friends or as a tourist;
  • to work or to start a business;
  • as a student;
  • to settle here with family.

You might also need immigration advice if you:

  • want to sponsor somebody to come to the UK, either as a visitor or for work;
  • bring a family member here to visit or live with you;
  • understand what options you have for staying in the UK.

How we can help you? If you have believed that you fulfill all the requirements of application or need the advice to assess your immigration matter or have other immigration issues relating to you/your family members, just give us a call or drop an email and leave the rest to us.

Call Zenith Solicitor today for free advice on Immigration and Nursing law, or for information on our other services;
phonesupport.jpg Contact our legal advice desk for general enquiries OR Use our out of hours service to speak to us in an emergency
0114 327 1794 0772 309 9514

Expert advisors available from 9:00am to 5:00pm Mon to Fri, and 24/7 for emergency legal advice. If you can't call right now or if our advisors are busy then book an appointment using the form here >>


We will aim to contact you within 2 hrs on working days.